Wednesday, February 8, 2012

introducing...

MR. & MRS. STUTHEIT
yes, finally.  we said I do.
we made promises to each other.
that was my all time favorite part of they day...
they went something like this
























I promise to love you second only to God. 

I promise to love and respect no matter what comes our way.

I will be an encourager in the hard times and celebrate with you in times of joy.

Whether we are rich or poor; whether you are healthy or sick I promise to stand beside you all the days of my life.

I am so excited to begin this journey with you.  I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for our marriage as we continue to trust Him completely with our lives. 

I am so blessed to have finally found the one my soul loves and I cannot wait to serve God together, forever.
It has been a blast to live these out thus far, I can only imagine how wonderful, challenging, hard, rewarding, joyful, and humbling the rest of our promise will be as we live it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment